SHARE THE LOVE … SKI & RIDE LICENSE PLATE
Love everything snow-related? We know we do! Whether you’re a skier or a boarder, from beginner to expert … the love for mountains runs deep in your heart.
Tell the rest of the world just how deep your love is by purchasing a custom Ski & Ride license plate!
You’ll have an awesomely cool license plate, plus you’ll be supporting educational programs devoted to avalanche safety & information through contributions by the NW Wintersports Foundation. Plates are available for passenger vehicles, trailers and motorcycles; when it’s time to trade your current ride for something new, you can transfer your plates from vehicle to vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit the WA Dept. of Licensing website for information and details.
Contact your local vehicle licensing office to determine the exact cost of your license plates, including all licensing fees. For an additional fee, you can also personalize your plates – your local vehicle licensing office will have details.
Personalize your plates: For an additional fee, you may get personalized plates with a Ski and Ride background design. For more information, check out the personalized plates with a special background design information.
ABOUT THE NORTHWEST WINTER SPORTS FOUNDATION
The Northwest Winter Sports Foundation 501(C)3 organization has been established for the express purposes of educational and charitable activities to support winter sports in the state of Washington. The Northwest Winter Sports Foundation (NW-WSF) funds support:
• Educational programs devoted to avalanche safety & information, pipe & park safety, winter rescue and general snow sports safety.
• The development and training of Washington state competitive winter sports participants.
• Local and state travel trade communities in Washington for the promotion of winter sports.
• Charitable winter sports outreach programs providing opportunities for underprivileged & disabled children and their families.
• Creation of youth initiatives to promote active winter health and outdoor activities (fighting obesity by giving our youth healthy and active alternatives, free skiing, passport programs, etc.)